Ahadu Bank Invites Interested and eligible candidates to apply to fill the following positions.
Ahadu Bank S.C. joined the Ethiopian financial industry with the intention to have a profound change in the way that banking services are provided with knowledge-based management with the most advanced technology, an agile and distinctive approach, and positive market discipline.
Ahadu Bank S.C. Vacancy No. 2023
Position 1: Customer Services Officer -I
Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Insurance Accounting and Management, Economics, Business Administration or related subjects of study.
Experience requirement 1. (One) previous experience relevant to the context of a Bank or two years in microfinance institutions.
- Learned about the mechanisms that underlie the general financial services and products.
- A good understanding of the Bank’s financial procedures and processes.
- The ability to answer basic inquiries and requests from clients and also the capacity to offer advice and solve most problems as well as requests.
- A great mastery of Microsoft Excel. Very proficient in Microsoft Office and good command of the Bank’s central system.
Workplace for Addis Ababa
Position 2: Customer Service Officer II
The requirement Minimum Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in a field that is business-related, e.g. Accounting, Management, Economics, Business Administration
Experiential Requirement: Two (Two) two years of experience relevant to a Bank.
- Is responsible for preparing/checking the front desk customer service assistance in the branch.
- Manage/check account maintenance, payments and collection, as well as respond to inquiries from customers,
- manage cash and non-cash transactions, as well as all client requests made at the branch.
Workplace for Addis Ababa
Position 3: Branch Manager I
Educational Qualifications“Bachelor’s Degree” in Banking & Finance, Accounting Economics, Management, Business Administration or other similar fields of study.
Experience requirement: Minimum seven (7) Years of experience in professional knowledge in a Bank, including one (1) year as a Customer Service Manager or a similar position.
The Branch Manager will manage, organize, and supervise the banking operations of the branch office. He/she must ensure that the operating guidelines, regulations, and guidelines of the Bank, as well as the regulator’s guidelines and laws of the country, are respected by every employee. He will also oversee the business development and sales efforts of the branch.
The branch manager is also expected to oversee customer service efforts and oversee the operational excellence of the branch. The manager will create and present an annual budget and a work plan, along with activity and performance reports. Additionally, the job holder is expected to participate in numerous community events and remain in contact with the business community in order to advertise the services provided through the Bank.
Candidates who are applying for managerial roles must possess essential skills and competencies, including:
- Team building skills are excellent, and analytic ability
- Capability to work in a stressful environment
- Knowledge of current strategies for managing;
- Highly organized;
- Capability to allocate the production and sales goals to staff members and oversee the achievement of those targets;
- A working knowledge of the law applicable to commercial businesses, Regulations, and rules for the sector;
- Customer-focused and results-driven
- Management of human resources and leadership abilities
Location of work: For Assosa
Deadline: Oct 16, 2023
How To Apply:
All interested and qualified applicants must be able to submit applications via the link below:
Upload credentials (Shall not exceed 10MB and have to be uploaded in one PDF format).
- For more information contact us at the number: +251 115260 795