National Bank and Ministry of Sports Internships and Vacancies were available for recent college graduates.
System Strengthening Through Skills as well as Internship(SStSI) is a programme for interns and young graduates developed and executed through The Talent Firm, commissioned by Target Business Consultants and the participating Federal Ministries.
System Strengthening Through Skills, as well as Internship(SStSI), will provide students with invaluable work experience and the opportunity to be a part of a team with professional senior staff from the various Federal agencies and mentorship and coaching programs that will give them a deeper knowledge of the value and significance of public services. SStSI helps young people with a variety of challenges in their career path to apply their academic training to 12-month federal positions and contribute to society.
The Talent Firm is seeking new talented individuals for the SStSI program to join the federal workforce to support two government agencies located in Ethiopia, which are The National Bank of Ethiopia (NBE) and the Ministry of Culture and Sports. The program allows new graduates who meet the minimal requirements and are then selected by a stringent assessment procedure to be placed in paid internships. The program seeks to create a pool of promising, talented young people for these organizations. The SStSI program will start at the start of October 2023.
National Bank & Ministry Sports Vacancy 2023:
Post for Internship/Graduate Trainee Program
The fields that are required for studies:
- A bachelor’s degree with a major in Architectural Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degrees in Management, Business Administration, Marketing Management, Economics
- A bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Literature, Marketing, and other related disciplines
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degrees in law or international relations
Study fields required:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in management in the accounting and financial field, banking economics, finance, Statistics, Law
- Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management and Education. Administration, Public Administration and Organizational Leadership
- Master’s Degree in Marketing and social work. Management public relations as well as international development
- Digital communications Bachelor’s degree, business administration
- Bachelor’s degree in business development, economics, sports management/administration, entrepreneurship, and development studies.
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of literature, language, theatre art, journalism, General studies in linguistics
- Bachelor’s degrees in sociology, socio-anthropology, literary studies, cultural studies, general linguistics, and other related disciplines
SStSI Program Benefits
Participants who are selected for the program will gain:
- A 3-week intensive course in training program for job-readiness and career-launching education
- An internship of 12 months paid by an agency of the federal government to get an invaluable experience in the workplace.
- Professional development seminars, which include an explicit performance evaluation as well as mentoring and coaching components during the entire internship.
- Participate in sharing sessions with public servants of senior levels.
Ineligibility to join SStSI
For the purpose of applying to the program, participants have to be:
- Ethiopian citizens
- Showed a passion for public service
- New graduates or future graduates only for the years 2022/2014, 2023/2015 from an accredited educational institution in an undergraduate/postgraduate program with no prior work experience
- Ability to show superior academic performance and have a CGPA of 3.0 or higher.
The location: Addis Ababa
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should fill out and submit their application HERE by 19 October 2023.