Shabelle Bank Vacancy Fresh Graduates. Shabelle Bank invites fresh and competent candidates for its next bank job.
Shabelle Bank is a fully licensed Commercial Bank in Ethiopia to operates according to the principles of Islamic banking. It is also fully free of interest-based transactions. Shabelle Bank Vacancy Fresh Graduates
Shabelle Bank Vacancy 2023 – External:
Position: Bank Trainee
Qualifying: * BA Degree in Accounting and Finance Economics, Banking and Finance, Management, or other similar areas. Shabelle Bank Vacancy Fresh Graduates.
Experience for new graduates
The goal of the job is to improve the customer’s satisfaction by providing customers with attention and efficiency. help the branch to mobilize its resources efforts by promoting cross-selling of the products offered by the Bank, attending to the needs of customers, and delivering prompt and high-quality services for customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Cash is paid to all kinds of transactions within the limits set by his/her bank.
- Customers should be greeted at the counter with the respect they deserve.
- Processing customers’ accounts opening and carrying out cross-selling of products offered by banks.
- Take a picture of customers’ signatures and authorize staff’s signatures, as well as a photograph.
- Cash is available from any type of transaction in the branch. Shabelle Bank Vacancy Fresh Graduates.
- Post all kinds of commercial transactions.
- Create cash and non-cash instruments.
- Clearance of the process for negotiable instruments.
- Cash collection and delivery from and to the administrator of the ‘Till.
- Cash payments can be made to customers following proper identification confirmation and post-transactions.
Spoken Language Requirements
- English and the local one (Somali) is an obligatory.
- Excellent English communication capabilities (both in writing and oral).
- A good understanding of the context in which you live is an advantage.
Location: Birkod, Daror, Gashamo, Dhobaweyn, Hamaro, Salahad & Duhun Branchs, Somali
Salary: As Per Shabelle Bank Scale Salary Plus Attractive Benefit Package
Deadline: Nov 28, 2023
How to Apply?
Candidates who satisfy the above guidelines should send their brief CVs (written by the applicant in English) of up to 3 pages in the format PDF (mandatory) together with three professional references as well as their contact information (both by email and phone) via the following link:
Note: Please note that only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted throughout the selection procedure. Applications made on paper or in physical form are not accepted. Shabelle Bank Vacancy Fresh Graduates.
- The Bank is entitled to remove the advertised post.
- Female applicants are recommended to apply.