Abay Bank Job Vacancy 2023. Abay Bank S.C. invites highly qualified and competent candidates to fill the following jobs.
Abay Bank has fulfilled all the required requirements for Ethiopia’s National Bank of Ethiopia to create a bank which was officially launched on July 14, 2010. The bank began full-fledged banking operations on November 3rd, 2010. Abay Bank Job Vacancy 2023.
The capital paid up by the bank stands at 4.733 Billion(or Four Billion Seven Hundred) Thirty-three Million Birr at the time of the 30th of June, 2023, and the total number of share owners reached 4,437437 or Four Thousand Four Hundred Thirty-Seven.
The Bank can serve every sector of the economy by establishing branches. The Bank’s services are extended for domestic commerce and services, trade with international markets industries, agriculture construction, transportation, construction, and real estate.
Position 1: General Manager
The role of the Director is the management, coordination, and monitoring of the daily activities of the Association. Based on the authority granted to the General Manager on the Articles of Association of EIFFPA as well as the direction given from the Executive Committee, the general manager is the sole decision maker in management. Finance-related training for the association is free of interest.
training is coordinated as well as supervised and, sometimes given under the direction of the General Manager. According to the Articles of the Association, The general manager will take on any additional responsibility and duties assigned by the Executive Committee. Abay Bank Job Vacancy 2023.
- MA or BA degrees in management, business administration Economics, Business, and/or other similar areas.
- Understanding of Sharia particularly Islamic Finance Principles.
- Experience in Interest-Free Finance (Banking, Takaful, or MFI)
- Technology exposure as well as in the handling of automation or digital methods. Abay Bank Job Vacancy 2023.
- To earn an MA degree: At minimum eight years of experience in the field, of which three years are as a supervisor.
- To earn a BA degree, you must have at the very least, 10 years’ relevant work experience, including 5 years in the capacity of supervisor.
How to Apply for General Manager
Persons who are interested and meet the requirements above are asked to send their resume along with copies of their non-returnable documents together with an application form within 2 weeks of the announcement date through the email address email@example.com or the address listed below. Abay Bank Job Vacancy 2023.
Around Pushkin Square, Azad Building 1st Floor,
P.O. Box: 2406
Addis Ababa – Ethiopia
Position 2:Management Assistant
The Manager Assistant will complete basic information about the field of secretarial work (organizing the records, typing and computer knowledge abilities, customer handling and ability to communicate) Registers and archives circulars, letters, minutes memos, and office equipment, screen guests, makes meetings and coordinates calls for and with the supervisor.
- Education and experience The qualifications include a BA/Diploma degree in Secretarial Science and Office Management or Administrative Service Management with 3/4 years of experience in the field. Abay Bank Job Vacancy 2023.
Place of Work: Head Office
Position 3:Junior Hardware Technician
The Junior Hardware Technician’s role is to perform preventive maintenance on the hardware and software updates, troubleshooting, and updating software.
- Skills and Experience: BSC Computer Science, IT, Network Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and a minimum of two years experience in the maintenance of hardware. Abay Bank Job Vacancy 2023.
Place of Work: Bahirdar District
Position 4:Branch Manager – Grade 1
The Manager oversees and plans all activities within the branch. The Manager also follows up and assesses the Branch’s performance/targets based on set performance criteria. They motivate and coach the staff members in charge of customer services to provide excellent customer service. They identify and attract new customers and give competent guidance.
- The qualifications and experience required are BA degrees in Economics or Management, Accounting and finance Marketing or Banking & Finance Business Administration, or any other related business subject with 3(three) years of working in the banking industry, including 1(one) year spent in an administrative position.
- Writing and Speaking the Afan Oromo Language is preferred. Abay Bank Job Vacancy 2023.
Place of Work: Hirna Branch
Deadline Date November 18, 2023
How to Apply?
- Qualified and interested applicants who meet these criteria are eligible to apply on the spot at the Human Capital Administration Department, ABAY Bank Head Office; 8th Floor8th Floor Zequala Complex, Located around Bambis near the NOC Gas Station.
- The short-listed candidates are notified. Abay Bank Job Vacancy 2023.
- Apply to apply at apply at the Human Capital Administration Department, ABAY Bank Head Office, or Dire Dawa District Office.