The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water related equipment in the East African region. Founded in 1946, business activities are focused on seven principal product sectors – Water Pumps, Boreholes Solutions, Swimming Pools, Water Treatment, Generators, Solar Solutions and Irrigation. The group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan, DRC, Zimbabwe and a partnership in Ethiopia.
Davis & Shirtliff regionally distributes high quality equipment sourced from a number of industry leading companies from around the world as well as carrying out manufacture and assembly of various water related products. With a total complement of over 900 highly trained and professional staff, particular emphasis has been placed on infrastructure investment and the company is extremely well resourced with modern office facilities, a fully integrated ICT network and large product and spare parts stocks.
Position: Junior Sales Engineer
The candidate should have the following qualifications:-
- Graduate Engineer in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Electromechanical Engineer discipline from a recognised University with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75.
- Be proficient in basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Having of 0-2 year experience in water and waste water treatment equipment design or installation or operation or selling is a must, though experience in selling water related equipment would be advantageous.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in both spoken and written English and possess excellent communication skills.
- Should be self-motivated, have strong commercial skills, able to work under minimum supervision as well as be a team player.
- Having a second grade driving license is a plus
The responsibilities of the job will be:-
- Selling water related equipment and services.
- Customer development and retention.
- Frequent travels to customer sites.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Aug 26, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants who can fulfill the above requirements can apply online using the below form:
This should be addressed to:-
Davis & Shirtliff Trading Ethiopia PLC
Applicants must follow the link and fill out the application form to be considered for the role.
You should read the vacancy announcement carefully, check the vacancy details, prepare your CV or Application details, and submit your application as instructed by the organization.
Visit our website to find updated job vacancies: https://sholajobs.com
Join Our Telegram if You have not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Telegram channel: https://t.me/ngoethiopia
Please remember to visit www.sholajobs.com whenever you’re looking for a job in Ethiopia. We hope the site will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.