UNICEF is a Christian worldwide relief and development organization working across the globe to stop the spread of injuries and poverty and restore hope to many of the world’s most depressed communities. Education Officer UNICEF Jobs 2023.
UNICEF has the goal of seeing 50 million people liberated from spiritual and material impoverishment through an international church network that includes 100,000 churches in the local area. Our work spans more than fifty nations around the world. Education Officer UNICEF Jobs 2023.
Position: Education Officer
Position in Organization:
- Education Officer
- Job No 567178
- The type of contract is Temporary Appointment.
- Duty Station: Mekelle
- Level: NO-2
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Education
- Bachelor’s degrees in psychology, education sociology, education, or any other pertinent technical field.
- At least 2 years of relevant work knowledge in program planning as well as management or research related to education is necessary.
- Experience in designing or revising curriculum content and planning for the education sector is considered to be desirable.
- A fluency in English is necessary. Working knowledge of a recognized UN official language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish) or an indigenous one is an advantage.
How to Apply UNICEF Education Officer
Be aware that before applying for a job, you must download (link is below) the complete advertisement carefully and then read it. Education Officer UNICEF Jobs 2023.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/567178
The Closing Date: 19th November, 2023.