Postion : Et-Sponsored Trainee Pilot
Location : Ethiopian Airlines Head Office, Ethiopian Aviation University, Auditorium
Call For Physical Screening
(Et-Sponsored Trainee Pilot Candidates)
Among Those Candidates Who Have Applied For The Position Of Et-Sponsored Trainee Pilot, From Only August 21-25, 2023, Through Online, The Following Candidates Requested To Come For Only Physical Screening As Per The Below Schedule.
Location: Ethiopian Airlines Head Office, Ethiopian Aviation University (Eau), Auditorium
Date & Time: Only Per The Below Given Schedule
If Your Name Is Not Listed Below, It Means You Have Not Been Selected For The Next Process. We Thank You For Your Interest To Work For Ethiopian Airlines.
Mandatory Requirements For Physical Screening:
- Candidates Should Arrive On/Before Time!
- Any Candidate Who Arrives Later Than The Mentioned Schedule, Will Not Be Entertained And Not Eligible For Further Assessments.
- If Your Name Is Listed Here In Below, It Doesn’t Mean That, Your Documents Are Eligible. The Candidates’ Eligibility In Terms Of Qualification Criteria Will Be Re-Verified During And/Or After The Physical Screening. Appearing For Physical Screening And/Or Further Assessments Does Not Guarantee Candidates To Claim Eligibility In Fulfilling The Criteria.
- Grooming Should Be Upto The Standard!
- Male Candidates With Clean Cut Hair And Fully Shaved Beards Will Only Be Accepted.
- Female Candidates With Formal Hair And Dressing Style Will Only Be Accepted.
- Candidates Are Required To Come With Original Of All Educational Document, Including But Not Limited To Grade 8th Mininstry Card, Grade 10th, Grade 12th, Temporary Certificate Of Graduation, Student Copies, Birth Certificate From City Administration & Renewed Identification Card.
- When Coming To The Premises Of Ethiopian Airlines, All Candidates Are Required To Wear Facial Masks, Sanitize Hands Frequently & Maintain Physical Distance At All-Times.
- Candidates Who Completed Their Education Abroad Are Requested To Bring Equivalency Letter Issued From Herqa, Highschool Certificates Including But Not Limited To Grade 8th, 10th & 12th, Birth Certificate Issued From City Administration And Official Graduation Degree.
- We Kindly Request All Candidates To Come With A Neat And Clean Appearance.
Candidates Who Fail To Meet The Above Requirements, Including The Minimum Hieght Requirement & Educational Qualification, Will Be Automatically Disqualified From The Physical Screening Process!
Candidates Who Applied For More Than One Position And Location Are Automatically From The Process.
Candidates Who Have Previously Failed On The Medical Assessment Will Not Be Eligible To Continue The Process.
If It Is Discovered At Any Stage During The Selection Process And/Or After The Training/Job Offer That Any Information Submitted In The Application Has Been Edited And/Or Forged And/Or Altered, False/Incorrect In Any Way, The Candidates’ Eligibility Will Be Canceled Automatically, And This Will Lead To Subsequent Termination From The Process Upon Discovery Of The Fact.
Please Open Below Link For List Name :
Applicants must follow the link and fill out the application form to be considered for the role.
You should read the vacancy announcement carefully, check the vacancy details, prepare your CV or Application details, and submit your application as instructed by the organization.
Visit our website to find updated job vacancies: https://sholajobs.com
Join Our Telegram if You have not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Telegram channel: https://t.me/ngoethiopia
Please remember to visit www.sholajobs.com whenever you’re looking for a job in Ethiopia. We hope the site will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.