The World Food Programme (WFP) is the United Nations’ frontline agency in fighting hunger. IT Operations Assistant WFP Jobs 2023.
WFP continuously responds to crises. It saves lives by delivering to people who are hungry quickly with food. However, WFP is also working to combat hunger shortly.
This is done through programs that use food as a way to develop assets, disseminate information, and build healthier, more vibrant communities. IT Operations Assistant WFP Jobs 2023.
Position : IT Operations Assistant
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: IT Operations Assistant
- Contract Type/Grade: Fixed Term, G5
- Contract Duration: 1 Year (initial)
- Unit/Division: Information Technology
- Duty Station: Dollo Ado Sub Office, Ethiopia
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent. An advanced certificate or degree related to Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience working in the development and management of computer-related information systems. Education and experience with Microsoft Windows Server Operating System Platform; Cisco Certified (CCNA). Training and certification in Wireless Network infrastructure.
- Proficiency in written and oral communications written and oral communication English as well as knowledge of the local languages.
How to Apply for WFP IT Operations Assistant
Be aware that before applying for a job, you must download (link is below) the complete advertisement carefully and then read it. IT Operations Assistant WFP Jobs 2023.
Then to apply, go to https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=829498&_ga=2.30176505.737362265.1699274802-224722790.1682424454
The Closing Date: 12th November, 2023.