Oromia Bank invites interested and qualified candidates for the following jobs.
Oromia Bank S.C. (O.B.) was created in compliance with pertinent legislation, regulations, and the 1959 Commercial Code of Ethiopia, conforming to the requirements of the Monetary and Bank Proclamation Number 83/1994 and by the License and Supervision of Banking Proclamation Number 592/2008. Oromia Bank Jobs Vacancy 2023.
Take note of the following conditions:
- Terms of employment: Permanent basis.
- Compensation and Salary Packages – According to the Salary Scale of the Bank.
- Candidates who fail to fulfill the criteria above shall not be accepted.
- The applicants must expressly state the job they’re applying for by organizing an application letter or CV experience and qualifications. Experiences.
- Date of registration – 7 consecutive working days beginning from the announcement date.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- Send only the most complete and relevant qualifications and experience in the field.
Deadline: November 7, 2023
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested and meet these requirements may submit the non-returnable letter of application as well as a copy of their CV of the supporting documentation by mail in person to H.R. Operations Directorate on Oromia Bank Building which is located in Bole, Africa Avenue, near Getu Commercial Centre, 11th floor, office No. 11001 before the time frame specified, or mail credentials documents to the P.O. Box address stated below in the time frame set by the deadline.Oromia Bank Jobs Vacancy 2023.
P.O. BOX: 27530/1000
H.R. Operations Directorate
the need to maintain the highest level of professionalism.