UNICEF is a Christian relief and development organization working worldwide to stop the spread of injuries and poverty and restore hope to the poorest communities. UNICEF has the goal to help 50 million people be free from physical and spiritual impoverishment through an international church network that includes 100,000 churches in the local area. UNICEF is present in over fifty countries across the globe.
Position: Senior HACT Associate
Placement in the Organization:
- Job Description The job title is Senior HACT Associate (Senior Finance Associate)
- Job No 566416
- The type of contract is Temporary Appointment.
- Level: G-7
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Financial Management
- Advertise: 09 October 2023
- Deadline: 23 October 2023
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Secondary Education must be completed and, in the best case scenario, followed by a technical higher education at a university level with a focus on Business Administration, Financial Management Auditing, Finance, or any other pertinent field is necessary.
- At least 7 (7) seven (7) years work experience with a financial institution. Management, including accounting, quality control and auditing, as well as Programme/Project assistance.
- Prior experience with HACT can be a plus.
- Experience in developing countries or experience with emergencies is an advantage.
- Fluency in English is essential. A working knowledge of an officially recognized UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or another local native language can be an advantage.
How do I apply? UNICEF Junior HACT Associate Job Openings 2023
Important: Prior to applying for a job, you must download (link below) the complete advertisement and make sure you read it thoroughly.
The Date of Closing: 23 October 2023.
The only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted to schedule interviews.