Wasasa Microfinance has provided financial assistance to poor communities since 2000.
It is currently looking to find competent and qualified applicants for its next role.
Wasasa Microfinance S.C. was created through Oromo Self-Reliance Association (OSRA) which is a local non-governmental organization.
It was granted the Microfinancing Business License No. MFI/017/2000 of the National Bank of Ethiopia on September 20, 2000.
Since then, the company has worked with the poor communities (mainly those living in rural areas) through providing credits and savings services.
There are currently 51 branches and 24 Rural Banks, which are operational within more than 58 Woredas in Oromia Regional State with a goal to increase its operations every year.
The desired qualifications are:
- The candidate should hold an MA/BA/MBA degree with a focus on Marketing Management, Economics, or related areas of study, as well as at least six years of working experience, including two years in the officer’s position.
- Expertise is a requirement in MS Office
- A good command of written and spoken English and Afan Oromo is essential.
Marketing Experts A Marketing Expert is responsible for the entire process of customer analysis, the development of new services or products, attracting and interacting with clients, and undertaking market studies.
He/she chooses the sources of data or information, analyzes the data, and keeps the information on marketing and databases that are relevant for making the appropriate business decisions regarding marketing in the fields of design and product development, marketing, channel selection, and interest rate or pricing making.
- The performance of the market research and product development, as well as consolidating plans and documents
- Conducts a market survey and an analysis of potential markets and current markets for existing or new items or services.
- Monitoring the performance and profitability of current products and services.
- Provides recommendations for new products or services or in areas in need of enhancement based upon findings from market research.
- Facilitate the delivery of the field team with training for marketing and sales.
Station of duty: Addis Ababa, Head Office
Deadline : November 21, 2023
Candidates who are interested and qualified are required to submit application letters together with their CVs as well as copies of the supporting documents in the 10 (10) consecutive calendar days following this announcement via email addresses of: