World Bank Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Position: Resource Management Assistant
- Job #: req23961
- Organization: World Bank
- Sector: Resource Management
- Grade: GD
- Term Duration: 3 years 0 months
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Required Language(s): English
- Closing Date: 9/4/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
Qualification Full Details
- Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or other relevant discipline; or Non‐relevant bachelor’s degree plus one of the following: (1) CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting; or (2) ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business; or (3) equivalent country‐level accounting certificate.
- Minimum Years of Relevant Experience: At least 1 year of relevant experience, but it is preferred to have a candidate with professional experience for two years or longer.
- Language skill: Proficient in French and English with ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in both.
- Demonstrated expertise in handling transactional level financial/accounting works.
- Demonstrated expertise in financial reporting, budget planning and monitoring, and internal control.
- Demonstrated competency in people relations.
- Competence in the use of MS Office software such as (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Good working knowledge of financial systems, such as, SAP.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with World Bank must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.worldbank.org to fill out the application.|
World Bank Ethiopia
Airport Road, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 11 517 6000
Official Website: www.worldbank.org
Applicants must follow the link and fill out the application form to be considered for the role.
You should read the vacancy announcement carefully, check the vacancy details, prepare your CV or Application details, and submit your application as instructed by the organization.
Visit our website to find updated job vacancies: https://sholajobs.com
Join Our Telegram if You have not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Telegram channel: https://t.me/ngoethiopia
Please remember to visit www.sholajobs.com whenever you’re looking for a job in Ethiopia. We hope the site will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.