Receives and disburses cash from customers. Keeps records appropriately. Counts money to verify amounts received and issues receipts for cash received. Delivers collected cash to main cashier. Posts transactions and balances accounts accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and disburses cash from customers and employees.
- Posts transactions and keeps records appropriately.
- Counts money to verify amounts received and issues receipts for cash received.
- Posts transactions and balances accounts.
- Receives cash or checks or completes credit-card charge transactions.
- Issues change when receiving excess of bill amount from customers.
- Compares totals on cash register with amount of Birr in register to verify balances.
- Prepares vouchers for every disbursement.
- Compiles collection, disbursement, and bank-reconciliation reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Immediate Supervisor: Treasury Manager
Division/Department: Treasury Department
Minimum Specification Requirements
Educational Qualification and Work Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting
- 4/2 years related experience
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Have good communication skill
- Have good computer skill
- Have experience good Cash Register Machine.
- The ability to offer emotional support to all Customers
- The ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work will require shift work.
General Nurse/IPD Nurse
To Promote and restore patent’s health through the nursing process and to provide physical and Psychological support to patients and their families. And are responsible for managing individualized patient care, supervise assigned team members and responsible to the clinical manager for the assigned department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide care with knowledge, skill and according to the FMHACA standard policy and protocol of the hospital.
- Do patient round regularly according to the practice of the hospital.
- Follows medication administration and storage procedures and regulations.
- Records/collects patient vital signs and medical information.
- Adheres to infection-control protocols.
- Prepares patients and assists with patient examinations, investigations & therapies.
- Educates and instructs patients on home care needs after discharged.
- Effectively communicates with patients, families, physicians for the patient care.
- Works with healthcare team members to assess, implement, plan, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Inform the patient clearly about the care you are going to give.
- Document your activity & patient’s condition & keep oral &written report.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge and skill.
- Keep functionality and durability of materials needed for patient care.
- Make sure all elective surgical patients evaluated by Anesthesiologists & all surgery patients sign informed consent & understand what is written there.
Location : Silk Road Hospital
Minimum Specification Requirement
Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- BSC/Diploma in Nursing and licensed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Pediatrics, Medical & Surgical etc…
Knowledge & Skill requirements
- Certificate on BLS and ACLS training.
- Have good communication skill.
- Have some computer skills.
- Language: Fluent in English (oral & written)
- The working condition will be office or shift as per the hospital demand
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through email@example.com
Applicants must follow the link and fill out the application form to be considered for the role.
You should read the vacancy announcement carefully, check the vacancy details, prepare your CV or Application details, and submit your application as instructed by the organization.
Visit our website to find updated job vacancies: https://sholajobs.com
Join Our Telegram if You have not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Telegram channel: https://t.me/ngoethiopia
Please remember to visit www.sholajobs.com whenever you’re looking for a job in Ethiopia. We hope the site will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.