Bunna Bank Vacancy – Relief CSO. Bunna Bank Vacancy Bunna Bank s.c is seeking energetic and skilled applicants for the following posts.
Bunna Bank S.C. is one of the banks that are private in Ethiopia which recently joined the banking business of Ethiopia in response to the financial improvements that were observed in the country.
position: Relief CSO-I
Qualification: BA Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking and Finance /Management/Economics or other related fields.
Experience 1 year of experience in the Banking industry in the Customer Services Representative.
- Uses the appropriate care when making public statements about balances or issuance of documents.
- Counter signs and checks tickets and instruments that are negotiable.
- International money transfer services are handled by Western Union. Western Union.
- Make sure that accounts are opened correctly and that the correct information are entered into the system in a timely manner.
Applications and location from: Mekelle District and Adama, Jimma, Hawassa, Debre Berhan and Debre Markos Area Offices
Use this link to apply: https://forms.gle/jEJL1FpWU7zWXj1N9
- The Terms and Conditions Permanent.
- Only those who are highly qualified and nominated candidates will be called.
- The job title and the place of employment applied for should be clearly stated.
- Any physical request for an application will not be considered
- The Bank reserves the right to end the advertisement
Deadline September 9, 2023
Qualified and interested applicants are requested to submit a non-returnable applications, CVs as well as copies of their testimonials along with original documents within five consecutive working days after when this notice was made by clicking the Link above the Job Location.
Instructions for application:
- It is essential to fill in the mandatory information in the form of application.
- Be sure to include your CV, application letter, educational document and a current work experience certificate.
- False or incomplete information will be rejected.