Amhara Bank Jobs Vacancy Oct 2023. Amhara Bank S.C. is extremely young in business and has been running at a rapid pace since it its entry into the financial industry with more than 4,800 spirited employees, and visionary leadership having more than 276 branches, so that it can realize its mission “To be the most innovative and a game-changing Bank in Africa”.
The Bank is looking to recruit skilled and qualified candidates to apply for this vacant positions.
Position 1 S.C.M.O.
Qualification: BA in Business Management/Accounting/Economics or any other related fields
Expertise: 5/5 years of experience, preferably in the banking industry of which 2/2 years in an the officer level.
Scope of the Job: To provide proactive and efficient compliance management using anti-money laundering/counter Terrorist Financing as well as other national and international regulatory requirements by conceiving and implementing an effective and risk-based method of compliance management; to Implement due diligence in Anti-MoneyLaundering/Counter Terrorist Financing operations.
The Essential Features:
- Deliver documents, materials and other items from the office to the office of the organization.
- Securely transports packages, documents as well as verbal and written messages, as well as other items to the destination or to the intended recipient on time.
- Guards the privacy of documents and information
- Performs other duties related to the job when assigned.
Where to Working: Addis Ababa
2.Security Guard I
Qualification: 8th Grade Complete
Expertise: two/2 years of relevant experience in Police/military service
Qualification: 10th/12th Grade Complete
Expertise: four/4 years of experience as a woman searcher
Age Between 25-50
Scope of the Job: support the customer service at the banks by making the workplace safe, Secure and attractive to both staff and customers.
- Security and monitoring the area, and ensuring security of facilities and properties
- Security of assets belonging to the company in relation to assault, theft as well as fire. various other safety concerns
- Permit entry to individuals and vehicles
- Be aware of any suspicious actions or events
- Performs other duties related to the job when assigned
Where to Working: Gambella, Meti,
Deadline for HTML0: 10.10 2023
The applicants who meet the requirements above are invited to submit their applications for a position within 5 (5) continuous days beginning the 6th of October, 2023 through 10th October 2023. online through the Amhara Bank’s Vacancy Web Portal:
If you have any questions, please you can contact us on 690
- Only the short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Hard copies or physical applications will not be accepted.
- The Bank is entitled to end the advertisement for the post.