FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development agency based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves 70 countries as well as every one of the U.S. states and territories.
Since its inception in 1971, the organization has been involved for a long time in the field of reproductive health and family planning.
1. Health and Nutrition Assistant
Position in Organization:
- Health and Nutrition Assistant
- Location: Adigrat, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Published on: Today
- job requisition id: Requisition – 2023201524
- Bachelor’s Degree in nutrition or health or a related field.
- Usually, it requires a minimum of three years of administration experience in support of projects or an area of technical expertise.
- Experience in a non-governmental entity (NGO) is preferable.
- Prior experience using Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
How to Apply for FHI 360 Health and Nutrition Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Prior to deciding whether or not you want to submit your application, download (link provided below) the entire advertisement carefully and then read it.
To apply, Go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/login?redirect=%2Fen-US%2FFHI_360_External_Career_Portal%2Fjob%2FAdigrat-Ethiopia%2FHealth-and-Nutrition-Assistant—Adigrat_Requisition-2023201524%2Fapply
The Closing Date: 25th October, 2023.
2. Chief of Party
Position in Organization:
- Chief of Party
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Type of time: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: 2023201543
- A master’s Degree or equivalent in the field of nutrition, public health or any similar area.
- A minimum of (15) years working in development, at least fifteen years of experience in a management position at the senior and directly overseeing professional as well as support personnel. Experience managing complex tasks which require coordination with multiple partners is highly recommended.
- Success in the management of USAID contracts or grants, as well as familiarity with USAID regulations and contract rules.
- Experience with multisectoral nutrition programmes – technical knowledge in systems strengthening, governance and nutrition, or other resilience-related program development is an advantage.
- Ability to build and strengthen connections with local governments as well as civil society groups and other donors. Prior experience at the district or regional levels is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) Analytical, organized, and inter-personal, as well as abilities to work across cultures
- Experiential experience demonstrated working in Ethiopia is highly preferred.
How to Apply for FHI 360 Chief of Party Jobs 2023
Be aware that before applying for a job, you must download (link provided below) the complete advertisement carefully and then read it.
The Closing Date: 26th October, 2023.