Project Procurement Head
- Plan, source, and executing all project purchasing activities.
- Based on general direction of immediate supervisor, plan, organize, and execute the day-to-day purchase of materials and services.
- Initiate the timely submission of different work units’ need for various goods/items necessary for their day-to-day operation.
- Participate in bid preparation and selection of suppliers.
- Ensure that all foreign and local purchases are in compliance with regulations and laws of the country.
- Follow up the turnover of stock goods/items per the need request of various work units and takes appropriate action.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and documentation on all purchases, contracts, list of current and potential suppliers, correspondence, and other related matters.
- Coordinate with other work units to manage inventory levels.
- Prepare monthly report on procurement and store management activities.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and directs the procurement, and supply services to all work units in a cost effective and timely fashion
- Looks the material flows and storage of all materials are in a cost effective and as a complete cycle;
- Provides timely communication, coordination and controls needed to avoid potential conflicts among material related activities;
- Coordinates the company’s purchasing, inventory control, stores and warehouse activities;
- Maintains information for materials management decisions;
- Plans and places economic orders and follow up the timely delivery of materials to projects and user work units;
- Ensures the incoming and outgoing materials are inspected in line with specifications and company procedure;
- Ensures the provisions of uninterrupted services to construction departments, projects, facility management and other departments’ material requirement;
- Ensures the existence and effective implementation of a stock control and warehouse management system that ensures fast delivery;
- Ensures procurement made by departments and projects are in line with delegation and company policies;
- Prepares periodic reports on the activities of the work unit;
- Appraises performances of employees under supervision
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BA Degree in Economics or Business Administration or Business Management or Accounting or Logistics & Supply Chain Management or relate field with minimum of 1 10 years experience in related positions especially in construction input materials supply and procurement.
- Basic computer application, leadership, planning, organizing, interpersonal, analytical, documentation and Reporting skill
Project Finance Head
1. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the close supervision of the Project Manager, the Head, Project Finance is responsible for planning, organising, coordinating and directing the financial activities of the project, follows-up the recording of project accounts in accordance with the established system, effecting disbursements within the authority limits of the project, recording and analysing project costs, preparing financial statements and conducting financial analysis, ensuring that project accounting documents are efficiently organised and arranging documents for external auditors and providing assistance.
2. DETAIL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
2.1 Plans, coordinates, directs and supervises project accounting activities;
2.2 Verifies and signs authorization letters of payments as well as cheques within the limits of power delegation;
2.3 Observes and ensures proper execution of regulations, rules and procedures of the company and accounting manual;
2.4 Follows-up and supervises recording of project accounts per the installed system; ensures correctness of recording in the Journal for posting;
2..5 Follows-up that payment documents as well as other supporting documents are properly collected from concerned work units and transfer to Head Office as required,
2.6 Verifies payment requests against outstanding advances or debts and insists on their settlement before payment;
2.7 Exerts an effort for the timely collection of receivables expected from individuals and organisations as directed by the Head Office;
2.8 Arranges and organises maintenance of accounting documents and records in an orderly manner;
2.9 Ensures the fulfilment of printed and other formats, register books etc… and ensures proper utilisation of same;
2.10 Verifies and signs statements of accounts reconciliations among banks and other concerned organisations;
2.11 Issues financial statements of project accounts to head office in accordance with the established rules;
2.12 Verifies correctness of journal vouchers, debit as well as credit notes and approves same,
2.13 Ascertains that project account records are maintained in the proper classification of codes per the accounting procedure of the Company.
2.14 Provides project offices with professional assistance in performing project accounting activities;
2.15 Arranges and avails accounting records and documents for internal and external auditors; gives necessary clarifications on the discrepancies and makes amendments in response to constructive comments/findings;
2.16 Ensures timely closing of project accounts and prepares statement of accounts on monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annual basis.2
2.17 Prepares annual budget and work programs of the work unit and implements same up on approval.2.18 Performs other related duties as may be assigned
First degree from recognized university/college in Accounting/ Finance/ Finance and Accounting & 10 years in related work experience
Knowledge, Ability and Skills
· Effective Communication
· Teamwork sprite
· Familiarity with accounting peach-tree soft wares and IFRS Certificate
Project Administration & General Service Head
Detail duties and responsibilities
General Service duties
• Plan, organize, lead and control company’s general service activities
• Plan and manage facility services such as building maintenance, reception, security, cleaning, canteen, waste disposal and parking
• Lead the supervision of employee transport services and gatekeeper services
• Guarantee the necessary relevant support to employees and visitors for general services aspects
• Follow the company vehicles status such as ensuring their timely insurance renewal ; annual inspection and registration, regular repairs and general maintenance
• Assures the proper insurance coverage for plant asset and offices.
• Supervises the Cleanness of the offices, meeting rooms and others.
• Monitors the security services in line with the agreement
• Keeps security records and report to Human Resource and GS Manager
• Monitors the plantation of grasses, watering and up keeping plants ,flowers
• Assures the continuous provision of water and power supply to the center.
• Collects and Effect electric and telephone bills.
• Controls and supervise vehicle management activities.
• Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
• Prepares weekly, monthly and annual reports
• Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
• Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
• Oversee fleet management activities
• Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
• Ensure efficient utilization of general service staff
• Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
• Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
• Supervising drivers and other non-clerical staffs
Human Resource Tasks
• Establish project HR administration systems, processes and procedures and coordinate and monitor their implementation
• Coordinate preparation of terms of reference, job descriptions, employment advertisements for recruitment of project personnel, facilitate orientation and follow up support for new staff and
• Facilitate and coordinate recruitment process, contract administration of project staff and individual consultants’, payroll, employee benefits
• Coordinate preparation of terms of reference, job descriptions, employment advertisements for recruitment of project personnel, facilitate orientation and follow up support for new staff
• Coordinate the designing of staff performance evaluation and ensure it is maintained periodically
• Supervise and coordinate project payroll administration and follow up to ensure staff and contract employees are paid in due manner and on scheduled dates
• Supervise and coordinate systems to ensure that income tax is deducted and/or withheld and remitted to Government Authority as per the Ethiopian labour/tax regulations
• Manage all aspects of the project’s OT administration, HR system, personnel files, employment contracts, medical, tax, pension, severance, leave records and reconciliation of leave taken within policy guidelines, employee and casual work timesheets are submitted on timely basis
• Ensure that organization’s HR rules and regulations are in compliance with local/national labor law
- BA Degree or Diploma in Public Administration or Business Management or Accounting or Social Science or relate field with minimum of 10 years of experience in related position
- Basic computer application, interpersonal, analytical, documentation and Reporting skill
How to Apply
Interested applicants shall submit their Curriculum Vitae, application letter, non-returnable copies of relevant document in person to our office Addis Ababa Around 22 near Adey Ababa Stadium, just Behind Worku Building OVID Group Head Office 1st floor HR Department Office.
you can email us via firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the Job Title on the subject line of your email within 7 days from the date of this announcement.
For further information you may contact us on 0940724015 /0919203053
Applicants must follow the link and fill out the application form to be considered for the role.
You should read the vacancy announcement carefully, check the vacancy details, prepare your CV or Application details, and submit your application as instructed by the organization.
Visit our website to find updated job vacancies: https://sholajobs.com
Join Our Telegram if You have not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Telegram channel: https://t.me/ngoethiopia
Please remember to visit www.sholajobs.com whenever you’re looking for a job in Ethiopia. We hope the site will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.