Hiring organization: Nordic Medical Centre (NMC)
Salary and remuneration for all position: Based on organizational scale
Job Category: Accounting and Finance, Business and Administration, Management
Job type: Full-time
Number of position: 1
Application deadline: Aug 25, 2023
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Nordic Medical Centre (NMC) is Norwegian owned and staffed by highly experienced international and Ethiopian medical professionals. We deliver high-quality medical services 24/7 and are the preferred medical provider for a number of international organizations, embassies and health insurance companies.
Nordic Medical Centre’s overarching objective is to contribute to health and wellbeing by providing high level care to all patients through integrated clinical practice and health education.
Additionally, NMC is an organisation that seeks to make a positive health impact beyond the walls of the facility. Proceeds from the medical services provided at NMC will be used to make critical healthcare accessible to poor people and to strengthen the pool of human resources for health in Ethiopia by actively supporting higher medical education.
We encourage you to read the job description carefully before you start the application process. Highlight your skills, motivation and experience and tailor your letter of interest accordingly.
NMC Real Estate invites interested and qualified applicants to apply for the following vacant positions. Anyone who is interested and qualified can apply before the application closing date.
Position: Customer Service Representative
Required education and professional experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Accounting and any related fields
Work Experience: 0 Year Experience (Not Required)
- Fluent in English and Amharic – written and spoken
- Fresh graduates and applicants with previous experience with customer service position
- A positive attitude , flexibility and adaptability
- Clear communication skills
- To be the first point of contact for the company, to ensure that clients receive the best possible service and to provide administrative support across the organization.
- Handle the flow of people through the medical Centre and ensure that all administration tasks pertaining to clients are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Welcome and register all clients at the customer service point and provide all the relevant information in a friendly and respectful manner.
- Receive any incoming calls and emails at the customer service point politely and ensure that the client receives all the relevant information.
- Receive payment and prepare invoices.
- Assist with administrative tasks.
Application deadline: 25 August,2023
How to Apply
PLEASE WRITE “CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE’’ ON THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR APPLICATION EMAIL.
If you are interested to apply please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Read the vacancy announcement carefully, Check the vacancy details with eligibility, Prepare your CV or Application Details, Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Applicants must follow the link and fill out the application form to be considered for the role.
You should read the vacancy announcement carefully, check the vacancy details, prepare your CV or Application details, and submit your application as instructed by the organization.
Visit our website to find updated job vacancies: https://sholajobs.com
Join Our Telegram if You have not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Telegram channel: https://t.me/ngoethiopia
Please remember to visit www.sholajobs.com whenever you’re looking for a job in Ethiopia. We hope the site will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.