UNICEF is a Christian worldwide relief and development organization working across the globe to alleviate suffering and poverty and restore hope to the most disadvantaged communities.
UNICEF has the goal of seeing 50 million people liberated from spiritual and material impoverishment through an international church network that includes 100,000 churches in the local area. UNICEF is present in over fifty countries across the globe. UNICEF Communication Specialist jobs 2023.
Position: Communication Specialist
Position in Organization:
- Communication Specialist
- Job number 567103
- Type of Contract: Fixed Time Appointment
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Level: NO-3
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Communication
- Deadline: 16th November, 2023
- A degree from a university of advanced standing (Master’s or greater) in Journalism, Communication and Public Relations.
- The first degree of a university Degree in the relevant field, along with two additional years of experience in the field, may be used in place of the Advanced University Degree in the areas of journalism, communications and public affairs, external relations, as well as corporate communications. UNICEF Communication Specialist jobs 2023.
- Minimum five (5) five (5) years professional experience in communications, broadcasting, print and emerging media
- Expertise and knowledge in graphic design and photography are required.
- Experience in developing countries or exposure to emergencies is an advantage.
- The ability to speak fluently of English and the local language is essential. Speaking other officially recognized UN languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) is an advantage.
How to Apply for UNICEF Communication Specialist
Be aware that before applying to be a candidate, download (link provided below) the entire advertisement and make sure you read it thoroughly. UNICEF Communication Specialist jobs 2023.
Then, to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/567103
The Closing Date: 16th November, 2023.